jeudi, mars 02, 2006

15. A lightneous sign-board.


Here is a special effect that I did'nt want to have, but I find it is not bad. I wanted to photograph the sign-board with the flash, because it was almost night, and the sign-board flashed towards me. This lightneous sign-board in the evening landscape is something very special, do you not find?
I took this photo near the bridge of Quartes at the sluice of Quartes in Pont-sur-Sambre.
Perle de rosée
_____________________________
Links :
(shall be later updated)
The same in german. Le même en allemand. Dasselbe auf Deutsch.
The same in french. Le même en français. Dasselbe aur Französische.
perle de rosée.

Libellés : , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At dim. sept. 03, 10:10:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonyme said...

dont know abt the signboard...
but one thing i knoe
the reflection on the river is superb...
good!

--
Posted by zbjernak to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 3/29/2006 01:35:58 AM

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home