lundi, novembre 06, 2006

242. Berries for birds in winter.


Now it is time for the birds to think at their feed for the winter, because in one months there shall be no more much to eat on the earth. These wild rose fruits are the best for them. People especially must think that they les bird beers on the bushes and trees, so that these little creature get to eat in winter in our gardens. I made this photo in Pont-sur-Sambre.
The word I wanted to write in the title is "berries". Excuse this mistake. I do not change the title. If I do the message shall not stay in the search lists.
Perle de Rosée.

Libellés : , ,

2 Comments:

At mer. nov. 08, 02:55:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Nice central focus with a blurred background....never heard of a rose fruit. Do the birds there not migrate? Looks very beautiful...

 
At jeu. nov. 09, 09:52:00 PM 2006, Blogger perle de rosée said...

Thank you James for your comment. Not all the birds migrate. I know the swallows migrate, but many little birds (I don't know exactly their name in english) stay "at home' or better said "at garden".

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home