dimanche, décembre 03, 2006

269. Christmas tales in Fourmies (2)


Here you can see me taling tales to the children and the people around, I accompany myself on the guitar, triing to give the atmosphere to the tales, improvising every time the music anew. On the right one of my choir-boys a pupil from the Saturday afternoon. I do not give a course of german this afternoon because there are the holidays. My husband made this photo, with my camera, but it went not very right because he cannot good use this camera in rooms or in the night. Used by his permission (of my husband, occasional photographer).


Perle de Rosée
______________________

translated in german

Libellés : , ,

2 Comments:

At mer. mars 07, 11:27:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Je n'avais pas vu encore cette photo. Tu as certainement bien joué de la guitare....

 
At mer. mars 07, 11:38:00 PM 2007, Blogger perle de rosée said...

Tu ne l'as pas vu car elle devait déjà être dans les archives quand tu as regardé.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home