mardi, juin 06, 2006

110. The North.


I made a photograph of this sign-board in Pont-sur-Sambre. It is the other side of this I published in the third message of this blog. On this side of the sign-board you can see the whole department of North. It's in France along the border of Belgium. The Avesnois is in the green part of the map in the South-East. It is for this reason we say we are in the South of the North. I am born in the middle of the North, where is the main town, Lille (in one of its borough town). On this map it is the part in orange colour. In the North of the department is the North Sea, in the East Belgium, and in the West the other part of the region the Pas-de-Calais, which lies at two seas the North Sea and the Channel. In the South is the department Aisne which is in Picardie. On the green part you can see the big forest of Mormal which is the greatest forest of the region Nord-Pas de Calais. Pont-sur-Sambre is at the North-East edge of this forest. Gommegnies and Le Quesnoy from which I already published photos on this blog are in the West of the forest. Fourmies from which I already published photos here also is in the South-East corner of the green part.
Perle de Rosée.

_____________

Translations

will be updated

_____________

The virtual travel of Perle de Rosée

a) You must ask yourself if my link of Sunday was on Brasov and not on an Asia town, although I begun to be in Asia, it is because I was not at the same place in my blog "Voyage virtuel dans les Daily Photos" So, now we are leaving Seoul in South Corea to go to Dangeon in the same country and look at the blog of Cold Noodle and his photos : Dangeon Daily Photo.
Perle de Rosée.

b) I am sailing with my virtual ship to the Volga and on the Volga to the Black Sea, from which I'm sailing though the mouth of the Donau (Danube). It is the place where lived an ondine of Friedrich de la Motte Fouqué and the father of the ondin of Mörike (in german books of fairy tales), and from there I'm going to Brasov where a Daily Photo Blog begun and stopped (perharps not...) in a short time. It was hold by Stefan G. : Brasov Daily Photo.

Perle de Rosée

Libellés : , , , , ,