jeudi, avril 27, 2006

71. Spring evening sky.



An early spring evening sky in Le Quesnoy (West Avesnois). The first green is coming on the trees in the early spring time. I took this photo not far from the Etang du Pont-Rouge (Red bridge lake).

Posted by perle de rosée to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 4/27/2006 12:59:00 PM

_________________

Links to the translations

(will be updated)

german/deutsch/allemand

french/français/französisch

________________

The virtual travel of Perle de Rosée

From Lisbon I'm sailing with my virtual ship North, along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean and there I'm finding Porto and the Daily Photographer Nino Gonçalves.

Then I have to sail in the other direction around Spain to come to Barcelona where I found two Daily Photographers : Rob and Carlos.

Update 2/11/07 : Bob's or Rob's (?) blog is no more there. I wonder how many City Daily Photo are no more doing their blog. I think it is hard to publish every day a picture, so like now there are long periods without photos in my blog, although I continued to photograph.

Perle de Rosée

Libellés : , , ,

2 Comments:

At dim. nov. 12, 06:13:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Lovely shot !
Posted by Fotoaddict to Pont sur sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 4/28/2006 at 09:28:39 AM
(re-edit of an ancient comment)

 
At dim. nov. 12, 11:49:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Very pretty sunset!
Posted by Nicola at 4/28/2006 10:07:50 PM.
(Nicola is the author of Wiesbaden Daily Photo and of Rheingau Daily Photo.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home