lundi, avril 17, 2006

61. The door



Garden and house 's door in the main street of Pont-sur-Sambre.
Posted by Perle de Rosée at 8:28 PM, April 17th, 06.

____________________

Links

german/allemand/deutsch

french/français/französisch

_____________________

The virtual travel of Perle de Rosée
or the link of Monday : Berlin.


All people knows Berlin. And now I am sailing again though the Baltic Sea to the coast of Germany. I take then the virtual DB railway to Berlin and I'm eating with my eyes some paint eggs of Eastern. "Hmm! Es schmeckt!" No problem for the language here, because Philipp speaks german and I can understand all what he writes in german. So we are looking at Berlin Daily Photo.

Perle de Rosée.

Posted by Perle de Rosée at 1:18, April 17th, 2006.

Libellés : , , , , ,