samedi, juillet 15, 2006

142. The rue St Louis in Fourmies.



This is the street St Louis in Fourmies in the East of the Avesnois. I have already shown a lot of pictures of Fourmies in other posts. This photo I made on the evening, so that some lights are burning. You can see in the background the building which is higher as the others : it is the theater.

The street is called St Louis, because it is in a textile town and in the past and nowadays also for catholic believers St Louis is considered to be the holy man of the textile workers.

If in my post I make a mistake of country knowledge, please tell it to me in the comments.

  • The virtual travel of Perle de Rosée :

  • So, now I am riding with our virtual bicycle to Flagstaff, Arizona, USA, and we are looking at the photos of the blog of Dawn.
  • One day before Perle de Rosée was in Tucson, Arizona, USA and wrote :
  • From Nebraska, we are travelling a little South to Arizona. It was a long way, so that it was during four days and as she arrived there, she saw the beautiful picture of a thunderstorm, it is in the blog od Louz Tucson Daily Photo. And here were the weather warm and beautiful.
  • From the 9 to the 13 I made a pause in my blog.

Perle de Rosée.

5 Comments:

At dim. juil. 30, 10:53:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Anne wrote on "Ghost in my blog", an article Perle de Rosée wrote during the pause (no more published
in the new version of the blog) :
Hi Perle! I hope things normalize there...will be praying for you :)

 
At dim. juil. 30, 10:57:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Also to "Ghost in my blog" Kim wrote July 14th, at 11.27.57. :
Perle, I'm wishing you well in solving these mysterious problems.

A Bastille Day salute to all the French CDP family members is at Seattle Daily Photo today.
(new updated link for SDP is: http://www.seattle-daily-photo.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!
-Kim

 
At dim. juil. 30, 11:03:00 AM 2006, Blogger perle de rosée said...

Perle de Rosée answered July 14th, 2006 at 12:37:14 PM :
Thank you, Anne and Kim.

 
At dim. juil. 30, 11:08:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Druma Tyx wrote to this Picture : "Street St Louis in Fourmies":
Lovely Picture !
Styrmyr, Iceland.

 
At dim. juil. 30, 11:14:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Louz wrote to this picture "Street St Louis in Fourmies", July 16th, 2006 at 07:08:21AM :
Thanks for linking to my blog! I like this street scene. It looks like somewhere it would be good to walk, like maybe it just rained and be walking wondering what's down around the corner past the theater.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home