dimanche, juin 25, 2006

126. The Sambre at the bridge of Quartes (summer picture)




Here is a photo of the Pont de Quartes which I took on the same place as an ancient post card which you can find on the official site of Pont-sur-Sambre (the link was on the side-bar). So you can see the difference between to-day (I made the picture on Friday evening) and then. The Pont-de-Quartes is the one on the right on the sign-board with the map of Pont-sur-Sambre I already publlished a few days ago. The old bridge was destroyed in the first World War and rebuilt with the blue barreers.
They are high grasses at the edge of the river in cause of the summer, but it's better than 15 years ago where you had to go with material to cut branches when you went at the edge of the Sambre.
Perle de Rosée.
Posted by perle de rosée to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 6/25/2006 09:53:00 AM
_________________________

Links :

german/deutsch/allemand

french/français/französisch

_________________________


The virtual travel of Perle de Rosée :I am sailing with my virtual ship along the coast of Brasil, and I stop my ship in a harbour of Rio de Janeiro to look at two beautiful photos of Line. She doesn't make anymore photos because she finds that her camera is not enough good. But what schould I say about my little camera with films ? And the fact that I must scan my photos before I send them. to my blog.
Perle de Rosée.
Posted by perle de rosée to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 6/25/2006 09:44:00 AM