lundi, juin 05, 2006

109. The place of the village of Féron.



On this picture you can see the place of the village of Féron. A lovely little village place with its traditional Monument aux Morts : it is a monument to the dead men of the three world wars : 1870, 1914-18 and 1939-45. You can find this monument on each place of village in France and on one of the main place of each bigger town. This one is on the place of the church village. Other picture of Féron : see "A cool kind of lamp" in this blog.
Perle de Rosée.

_____________

Translation/ Traduction :
will be updated
____________

The virtual travel of Perle de Rosée.

How I'm sailong with my virtual ship along the coast of China, and I came to the peninsula where is Corea and there I stop a while my virtual ship to come until Corea where we look together at the pictures of Kais. : Séoul Daily Photo.
Perle de Rosée

Libellés : , , ,