jeudi, mai 25, 2006

98. Hazelnut on my chair.



In my garden : Noisette, the cat of the neighbours is sitting on my chair. I made this photo through the window, not to disturb Noisette (It's name means Hazelnut, german, Haselnuss).I don't know if Noisette is waiting for Noiraude, but Noiraude is my bird, which has a cat-name not to be controlled by the people who are watching about the bird desease. Noisette and Noiraude, it would make a good book like Tweetie and Big Cat (in french Titi et Grosminet). And I, the grandmother...
Perle de Rosée.
Posted by perle de rosée to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 5/25/2006 01:25:00 PM
______________________
Links
french/français/französisch
german/allemand/deutsch
______________________
The virtual travel of Perle de Rosée.

Now, I'm sailing on my virtual ship South to the mouth of the Suez Canal, and from there around the Arabic Peninsula and then I am suddenly in Qatar (but we are here anew in Africa) and I look at the blog of Doha Daily Photo.
Perle de Rosée.
Posted by perle de rosée to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 5/25/2006 01:14:00 PM
Perle de Rosée

3 Comments:

At dim. mars 04, 11:00:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Oh, Noisette is gorgeous.
Il love the way she looks at you, quite curious...
Or maybe she's just a natural model...?
Very, very pretty!
Sent by Moonsoleil to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo le 5/25/2006

 
At dim. mars 04, 11:09:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonyme said...

haha, dat is een gappig verhaal!:-))

 
At lun. avr. 14, 07:32:00 AM 2008, Blogger perle de rosée said...

Noiraude and Noisette are no more.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home