mercredi, mai 24, 2006

97. The Rhonelle in Gommegnies.



The little river which flows though Gommegnies is the Rhonelle. It flows into the Escault. Gommegnies is in the West Avesnois on the other side of the big forest of Mormal, the largest of the North.

Perle de Rosée on Tuesday, May 23th 2006

______________________

Links to the translations (will be updated)

german/allemand/deutsch

french/französisch/français.

_______________________

The virtual travel of Perle de Rosée to the City Daily Photo Blogs.

Now I'm sailing along the Moskva River and southwards the Volga anew to the Black Sea. I'm crossing it and though the Bosphorus I come to the Mediterranean Sea and I'm sailing my virtual ship to the Middle East and the continent Asia to Beirut in Libanon.

beirutdailyphotos.blogspot.com/

Perle de Rosée.