lundi, mai 15, 2006

88. The flower-shop of Pont-sur-Sambre : une fleur en passant.



I think it is here the only flower shop of Pont-sur-Sambre. It was first as we came here 16 years ago a flower-shop, then since a few years a shop for fruits and vegetables "Les Jardins de Mormal" and now it is anew a flower-shop with the name 'Une fleur en passant" ("A flower when we come along"). I guess if you make a tour to Pont-sur-Sambre you buy some flowers here.
Perle de Rosée.
Posted by perle de rosée to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 5/15/2006 11:36:00 PM

________________________
Links
german/allemand/deutsch
french/français/französisch
Perle de Rosée
______________________
The virtual travel of Perle de Rosée.

From England I am taking the virtual trein to the east coast of England and I am travelling a second time through the North Sea, I stop my virtual ship on the coast of Danemark and now I am going to the well known Copenhagen to look at the photos of Kathrine.
Perle de Rosée.
Posted by perle de rosée to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 5/15/2006 11:16:00 PM