vendredi, avril 28, 2006

72. After the evening sky, the night lake.



I took this photo yesterday evening at the lake of VAL JOLY. It is a leisure lake (with a dam) about 30 km from here. When this photo came from the photograph it was all grey and one can see almost nothing. With a little play on contrast and luminosity I got this. You can see the white birches at the edge of the lake.
Perle de Rosée.
Posted by perle de rosée to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 4/28/2006 08:12:00 PM
______________
Links to the translations (will be updated)
german/allemand/deutsch
français/allemand/anglais
________________
The virtual travel of perle de rosée
or the link of Friday, Bastia, Corsica, France.
I am sailing now from Barcelona across the Lion Gulf und a little further to the Isle of Corsica, which is for us, North people, at the other side of France, and I stop my virtual boat in Bastia where I am looking with you at the photos of Tierra Vecchia.
perle de rosée