samedi, avril 15, 2006

59. Sun Umbrellas


  • Here you can see the sun umbrella with mouse of the scottish man you can see below.
  • On the umbrella you can see also a drawing with a statue of Jean Bart who is a great man of Dunkerque (Dunkerque is about 164 km away from Pont-sur-Sambre and is a great harbour at the North Sea. But it is in the same department.)

  • Photo made at the Mi-Carême (carnival parade) of Pont-sur-Sambre.
  • Perle de rosée

  • Posted by perle de rosée to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 4/15/2006 12:55:00 AM
  • Links :
  • Link on the german translation. Link auf die deutsche Übersetzung. Lien sur la traduction allemande.
  • Link on the french translation. Link auf die französische Übersetzung. Lien sur la traduction française.

  • The virtual travel of Perle de Rosée :
  • So, from Pont-sur-Sambre, which is in the North of France, not far away from the boundary of Belgium, we are travelling through Belgium, England and Norway. If I have forgotten someone of the City Daily Photos in these countries, please send me a comment here and I shall do the link.
  • Now, we are travelling a little more to the East of Northern Europa. With my virtual ship I am going East to the Baltic Sea, I found nobody on Sweden of Finland, but I found a Daily Photographer in Talinn, the capital of Estonia, it is Simon : Talinn Daily Photo.

Perle de Rosée.