vendredi, avril 14, 2006

58. A curious child for a curious mother.


This woman is part of the group of Dunkerque who came for the carnival of Pont-sur-Sambre. This carnival is called Mi-Carême. The stewpans make noise on the street and are part of the music of the group.
I took this photo on the Mi-Carême of Pont-sur-Sambre.
perle de rosée.

__________________
Link :

  • Link on the french translation. Lien sur la traduction française. Link auf den französischen Text.
  • Link on the german translation. Lien sur la traduction allemande. Link auf den deutschen Text.

Perle de Rosée.

__________________

The virtual travel of Perle de Rosée (8) :

Trondheim, Norway.

To day, we are sailing from England across the North Sea to Norway and we make a break by Alexander by Trondheim Daily Photo. But a very short break because the blog of Alexander is closing his door to day because he moved to another town. We have enjoyed very much his blog and especially his snow landscapes of this past winter.

Added on August 2th : The blog of Trondheim came again in another form a few weeks later.

Posted at Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo on April, 13, 2006, 1:11.

perle de rosée

1 Comments:

At dim. oct. 15, 04:53:00 PM 2006, Blogger perle de rosée said...

An answer I made to the comment on this picture (I shall find later the comment again) :
"No, I didn't know this symbol. I think I was young as I looked at this film and I don't remember this scene. There is a beautiful song of the french songwriter Jean Ferrat about the ship Potemkine.
I sung it often to the guitar.
I donn't know if the people of the group of the carnival of Dunkerque (which came in P/s/Sambre for our carnival and from which this woman comes make allusion to this film.
To make noise with the pans is a custom from the North of France and Belgium. "

--
Posted by perle de rosée to Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo at 4/14/2006 09:41:44 PM

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home